08/01/2016

Winter Favourites


Having just returned from a trip to Thailand I have been clinging onto my winter warmers more than ever.  It was great to have a sunny break in the midst of such a gloomy and rainy winter but I definitely missed curling up by the fire with some fuzzy socks and a big knit over the Christmas period. My favourite this season has been this oversized white cropped jumper from Fashion Union which I have loved layering under dungarees, over pinafores or with a classic pair of high-waisted jeans. 

Of course a winter favourites can't go a miss without a mention of my party essentials. My personal highlight has to be this Topshop velvet cross body bag, which brings back so much nostalgia as its almost an exact replica to a bag I bought in a charity shop when I was five years old. Alongside that I have my favourite new fragrance, the highly coveted YSL Black Opium EDT. There is something warm and sweet yet sensual and musky about this fragrance, and I feel really sexy whenever I wear it. Plus, have you seen the bottle?! Who wouldn't want a glitter covered hip flask? 

As for my other favourites, I have continued to be a big fan of Frankie magazine. Unfortunately, I always receive a back issue as this Aussie mag never reaches the UK as an up to date issue but I continue to read it for art and lifestyle inspiration. I particularly fell in love with artwork on this months edition and has given me some ideas for new textile work. 

As for skincare, I have found these Origins minis particularly useful with all the travelling I have been doing this month. My favourite Ray Ban Clubmasters have also been regularly reached for during my sunny trip to Thailand as well as on bright winter days. 

I hope you have all had a good start to the New Year. I am currently playing a bit of catch up on my end with blog writing - life just continues to get more hectic! But expect lots more on RFP in the coming months. 


1 comment:

  1. so nice pics; >>


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete